15 Things to do in Toronto this Spring
April 17, 2019
Ontario Science Centre Celebrates 50th Anniversary
February 13, 2019
Best Reasons to Book a Food Tour in Toronto
February 03, 2019
New Spot for Dumplings Opens in Old Chinatown
January 29, 2019
15 Things to do in Toronto this Winter
January 16, 2019
Looking for the perfect one-of-a-kind gift? Why not treat that special someone to a Savour Toronto Food Tour!
The lucky recipient will have the opportunity to indulge a variety of delicious dishes at great restaurants and eateries, meet local chefs and artisan food makers, and discover why Toronto is such an amazing city for food. So go ahead, spoil them with an unforgettable culinary experience!
Our Gift Certificates never expire and can be redeemed for any upcoming tour date as listed on our calendar. Tour dates are continuously added throughout the year. Gift Certificates are emailed immediately to the recipient or to any email address provided by the purchaser.
TIP: If you want to delay delivery or give a Gift Certificate in a card just email it to yourself, print, and present whenever you choose. We also offer the option to have a printed Gift Certificate mailed. Please contact us directly.
Explore the Delicious and Fun Side of Toronto
Welcome to Savour Toronto. We are a team of passionate, local food professionals offering enriching culinary experiences since 2013.
Our tours are hosted in some of the most dynamic neighbourhoods for food and culture like Kensington Market, Old Chinatown, Queen West, and Ossington. As locals ourselves we take pride in showcasing our city so our guests can have an authentic experience.
We look forward to hosting your next food adventure by sharing the stories of the people behind the food and introducing you to Toronto’s vibrant food scene. We are proud to collaborate with some of the city’s best local chefs, food artisans, tastemakers and restaurateurs.
Besides featuring a curated selection of tastings on our unique tours and experiences, we also provide our guests the opportunity to explore Toronto’s rich history, architecture, and cultural influences.
Let us be your guide to Toronto!
Why Savour Toronto?
- Get a taste of Toronto’s diverse food scene from old favourites to new, trendy establishments – there’s something for everyone!
- Indulge in a variety of delicious food and drink tastings
- Hear the stories and get an insider perspective of influential restaurateurs, chefs and tastemakers
- See the city through the eyes of a local, expert guide and get off-the-eaten-path
- Explore vibrant areas of the city – Toronto is referred to as the “city of neighbourhoods”
- Support locally owned businesses that are making a positive impact through their work and the communities that surround them
Let us host a VIP experience for you. We know all the best places to enjoy great food and drinks in the city from upscale restaurants, one-of-a-kind eateries, gourmet food shops to local breweries and wine bars. We know event planning can be stressful. Let us take the worry away by planning an upcoming private tour or event in a way that will be enjoyable for everyone who attends – and headache free for you!
- Guided Food Tours, Culinary Excursions & Dinner Crawls for any occasion
- Corporate Activities, Networking Events & Conferences
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Girl’s and Guys Night out, Holiday gatherings, etc.
- Team Building Activities such as Trivia Challenges, Scavenger Hunts, etc.
- Educational Culinary Experiences including specific to high school and post-secondary students
- Catering for events and private functions
- Daytime and evening itineraries available
Find Us On