Let us host a delicious and memorable experience for you. We know all the best places to enjoy great food and drinks in the city from upscale restaurants, one-of-a-kind eateries, gourmet food shops to local breweries and wine bars. We know event planning can be stressful. Let us take the worry away by planning an upcoming private tour or event in a way that will be enjoyable for everyone who attends – and headache free for you!
- Guided Food Tours, Culinary Excursions & Dinner Crawls for any occasion
- Corporate Activities, Networking Events & Conferences
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Girl’s and Guys Night out, Holiday gatherings, etc.
- Team Building Activities such as Trivia Challenges, Scavenger Hunts, etc.
- Educational Culinary Experiences including specific to high school and post-secondary students
- Catering for events and private functions
- Daytime and evening itineraries available
Some of our recent clients include:
You can choose from any of our featured food tours or let us know your interests and we’ll help plan a special itinerary just for you. All our featured tours also include a variety of additional add-ons and options to suit any particular tastes or requirements.
Want to get started? Here are a few questions we’ll ask you when you book a private tour or event
- Preferred date and time of your request (weekday private tours are generally easier to accommodate and book than weekend tours)
- Any specific foods or drinks you would like
- If the tour is for a special occasion
- Dietary requests (vegetarian, allergies, etc.)
- Any other requests
Booking and payment information
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to the desired date of your tour or event
- Advance down payment (for a minimum number of attendees) is required at the time of booking
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) are due 5 days prior to the tour or event
- Please advise us of any dietary restrictions in advance
- Private tours and events are held rain or shine
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled
- A 18% service charge will be automatically included into the total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s) as a gratuity
- Fees are payable by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Diner’s Club)
- A secure private payment link will be sent to you to book your tour or event directly online
For more information or to book your private tour or event, please contact us and we would be glad to assist you.
We look forward to hosting a delicious and memorable experience for you!